Job Title: Drainage Supervisor
Job Type: Permanent
Emp Type: Full-time
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per year
We are looking for an analytical individual to take on the role of Drainage Operations Supervisor within our client’s company. In this role you will have to manage and oversee all aspects of drainage and associated works – all though the company’s help desk.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will be accountable for support the help desk in relation to booking drainage jobs through the company’s live job logging system (training provided).
- Provide technical information and support to both field engineers and help desk managers/administrators.
- Raising quotes & estimates and then ordering the parts and materials.
Successful Candidates Will:
- Need to have experience in drainage both commercial & domestic.
- Have a developed knowledge of how to carry out drain unblocks, maintenance, CCTV surveys & drain relining.
- Have advanced experience & knowledge in carrying out, completing & using WinCan CCTV software.
- Be knowledgeable in terms of drainage materials, spares & equipment.
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft word, outlook, etc.
- Have an eye for detail and a positive approach towards work.
- Be able to communicate well over telephone and have excellent customer service skills.
- Be willing to accept and offer out of hours duties (like taking telephone calls & emails).
- A mobile phone will be supplied.
- Smart work wear & PPE provided.
- Following successful completion of probationary, company van and fuel card provided.
- period Reference ID: Drain ops.
- On-site parking is available.
- You will work from Monday to Friday.
- Full PPE provided Covid Testing for Employees.
- Drainage: 8 years would be desirable but not essential.
Full UK Driving Licence (required).
If you are interested in this job or have any questions, please apply, or email. email@example.com
This job is being advertised by The Recruitment Geeks who are operating as a recruitment agency.