Job title: Project Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical)
Location: Eastington, Gloucestershire
we are currently looking to recruit a Project Engineer (Mechanical and/or E&I).
For this role candidates will need to hold a suitable engineering qualification or have proven experience.
This role would ideally suit somebody who values the importance of attention to detail and has the ability to work using their own initiative whilst also being part of a team. Excellent communication skills and being commercially aware are essential for the role. Oil and gas experience would be an asset but you could equally be from a capital equipment or similar background.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
· Required to run and control all aspects of design and production of custom-built packages handling a variety of gases.
· The raising of purchase order specifications and bills of materials ensuring project costs are monitored and maintained.
· Raising technical specifications for steel work/piping components, (mechanical), and/or motors/instruments (E&I) and all necessary supporting items.
· Working with the design team (drawing office) to produce required technical drawings for both production and client’s requirements.
· Assist in the scheduling and monitoring of timescales.
· Liaising directly with clients to ensure requirements are met and engineering specifications complied with.
· Understanding and complying with regulatory processes
· Controlling the manufacture of pressure vessels to ASME VIII & PD5500 and liaising with outside vendors
· Understanding of material specifications
· Understanding of IEC standards (E&I)
Hours: (37.5 hours per week): Monday to Thursday - 08.30 to 17.00
Friday - 08.30 to 14.30
To apply for this opportunity with excellent benefits please send your CV to Ruth@therecruitmentgeeks.com
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of The Recruitment Geeks who are operating as a recruitment agency.