Job Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: £20,000 – £24,500 – OTE £40,000 in the first year. (Uncapped commission)
We are working with one of our clients in the Exeter area to recruit a business development manager to join their successful team. This role offers excellent benefits as well as a flexible working model, whether you choose to be office based or remote, as long as you can visit the office 1 day per week.
The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with new customers.
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Successfully create business from new logos
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships
- Increase the businesses new business pipeline with a healthy mix of consultancy projects and new support clients.
- Engage with potential clients across a wide variety of channels, including cold calling, social selling, following up on marketing activity, networking events (both face to face and virtual) and future trade shows.
Skills and Qualifications
- Sales experience
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of The Recruitment Geeks who are operating as a recruitment agency