Job Title: Architectural Technician/Technologist
We are looking for a professional and self-motivated individual to join our client's talented team of architects, architectural technologists and interior designers.
Our client, while a relatively new business, has grown and established itself quickly; already well known, with a strong reputation for the quality of service that they provide to their clients.
- Experience of working on residential buildings, new build and listed.
- Good technical and detailing skills, knowledge of UK Building Regulations and construction methods.
- Fast, efficient accurate, CAD draughting (AutoCAD LT).
- Have technical skills when dealing with new and existing buildings.
- The ability to produce clear, concise working drawings and NBS specifications to a consistently high standard.
- The ability to take responsibility, meet project deadlines, to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Your role may require you to liaise with clients/contractors/consultants on a day-to-day basis, you should have developed communicative skills.
- Must be IT literate.
- Experienced in the submission of planning applications and access statements, liaising with historical consultants, planners and environmental consultants.
- Have excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi task under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills tailored for a professional environment.
- Punctual, driven, self-motivated and confident.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Have knowledge of Adobe programs InDesign and Photoshop.
Successful Candidates Will:
- Have a driving license, as it is needed to complete the job.
- Be able to think logically, and to look for alternative solutions.
- Take a proactive approach to identifying issues or problems.
- Be knowledgeable in coordinating multiple tasks while responding to changing deadlines.
- Have time management, communication and organisation skills as the role include a varied workload.
- Be attentive to the details in your work.
If you are interested in this job or have any questions, please apply, or email. email@example.com
This job is being advertised by The Recruitment Geeks who are operating as a recruitment agency.