Highways Operative -Nights
Salary: £25,000.00-£32,000.00 per year
This is a great opportunity to join a professional and innovative company that provides exceptional service across a variety of sectors including Utility, Domestic, Commercial and Highways Maintenance works.
We are looking for professional, enthusiastic and driven Operatives to join our Highways teams. Reporting to the Arboricultural and Grounds Managers, you will be expected to:
- To follow CDM guidelines and procedures.
- Follow drawings to deliver projects as experience develops
- Carry out site activities to project deadlines and in line with the project method statements and risk assessments (CPP's & RAMS)
- To operate plant and machinery in a safe, controlled manner
- Be professional in approach to clients/customers in discussion, communications, working with others and appearance
- Carry out site activities to the programme/deadlines
- Comply with the requirements of the company's Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Management system by compiling, handling and communicating the required information
- Report any Health & Safety concerns
- To work as part of a team or by yourself and be willing to work away from home when required
As we provide a wider service, you will be required to travel on a regular basis, and this will include nights away from home. Accommodation and subsistence will be provided.
It is essential that you have:
- A full UK driving licence
- A minimum of 2 years relevant industry experience
- NTPC CS30/31 or equivalent
It would also be great if you have:
- CPCS/NPORS qualifications
- NPTC CS32, CS38, CS39 or equivalent
- Working with Robo flails and other plant like mini diggers with tree shears.
- There is a chance that work may involve working with children and vulnerable adults
- Applicants will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS background check
- We hold responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of the children/young people/Adults at Risk and expect anyone who is employed by the company adhere to our Safeguarding Policy
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
If you are interested in the job or have any questions, please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is being advertised by The Recruitment Geeks who are operating as a recruitment agency.