Job Title: Plant Mechanic (Fitter)
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000
Location: Plymouth, UK
We are looking for a hard-working individual to take on the role of Plant Mechanic within our client’s company. This role will require you to service and maintain the plant to a high standard, working under and reporting to the General Manager/Workshop Foreman.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To diagnose faults and repair/maintain a variety of plant in the company’s fleet. This includes compressors, mini- excavators, dumpers, small tools, etc - both on and off site.
- Check/tag all equipment and update service records.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of products and full range of accessories.
- Complete all test certificates and associated paperwork.
- Abide by customer Health & Safety rules.
- Keep workshop and vehicle organised and tidy; assist with general workshop duties as and when required.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties by the Foreman or General Manager.
Successful Candidates Will:
- Experience in contractor’s plant is essential.
- CITB/NVQ qualification is preferable.
- Driving licence essential.
If you are interested in the job or have any questions, please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is being advertised by The Recruitment Geeks who are operating as a recruitment agency.