Job Title: Residential Surveyors
Locations: London Area, UK (North/ west London. Middlesex. South Bucks and Hertfordshire.)
We are looking for RICS qualified Residential Surveyors who have experience in undertaking Building Surveys and Homebuyer's Reports. You will be working in the London area on a self-employed basis, under the company's PI with a 50/50 fee split or as a permanent position with an all-in package of up to £60k.
- Undertaking professional work and producing reports and schedules following initial surveys.
- Report on findings, including recommendations for further invasive investigations or remediation.
- Must have strong organization skills to manage your own diary/workload.
- Having a background in professional services would put you at an advantage. (Incl dilapidations, party wall etc.).
- You will have to have developed conversational skills as you will be interacting with clients: managing expectations and ensuring that they are always up to date with the status of their project.
- Demonstrating a comprehensive knowledge of all regulations & legislation affecting the assessment of relevant buildings.
If you are interested in this job or have any questions, please apply, or email. firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is being advertised by The Recruitment Geeks who are operating as a recruitment agency.