Job Title: CCTV Survey Drainage Supervisor
Job Type: Permanent
Emp Type: Full-time
Salary: Dependant on Experience
Location: Sevenoaks, UK
We are looking for a knowledgeable individual to take on the role of CCTV Survey Drainage Supervisor within our client’s company. They are one of the leading maintenance companies in the UK, working in both domestic & commercial settings.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify ongoing issues to determine solutions and improvements that may be required. Some of the issues you may have to deal with could include Blockages and Leaks, Displaced Joints, Minor and Major Tree Root Ingress, Corrosion, Wear & Tear, Cracked & Collapsed Drains, Scale Build-Up, Signs of Poor Insulation, or Animal Infestation.
- Determine a quality process that can meet client requirements and then be rolled out to engineer and adhered to.
- Conduct research & development into the CCTV reporting and delivery process to implement continuous improvements & efficiencies of the process.
Successful Candidates Will:
- Have a high level of experience & knowledge of CCTV surveys and remedial works.
- Be able to work with a variety of people.
- Be able to recommend changes when required and implement an effective plan of action.
- Have developed communication skills.
If you are interested in the job or have any questions, please apply or email email@example.com
This job is being advertised by The Recruitment Geeks who are operating as a recruitment agency.