We are looking for an experienced domestic white good appliance engineer to join our clients friendly team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working in customers’ homes.
- Inspect and repair electrical domestic kitchen appliances i.e. refrigeration, cooking and laundry appliances.
- 5 - 8 jobs per day in a localised area.
- Experience in fault finding and the use of multi meters.
- Trustworthy and reliable individual.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- High level of service.
- Gas safe (Preferred).
- Monday to Friday.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Yearly Bonus.
- Company van and fuel card.
- Company pension.
- Uniform, specialist tools, mobile phone and full PPE will be provided.
- On-going training provided.
If you are interested in the job or have any questions, please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is being advertised by The Recruitment Geeks who are operating as a recruitment agency.